
Hello again! Today, April 22, we will be heading to the Johann Sebastian Bach museum in Leipzig. This museum is located in the Bose House, which was once the home of Bach. We will be exploring the museum to learn all about Bach's life as a composer and organist. The exhibits will teach us about his early life, life as a composer, many of his famous works, and his later life. I hope that seeing this museum will help open your child's eyes to this wonderful composer and all he did for the music world. Your child will be completing a worksheet all about Bach as we walk around the museum together. They will learn about his early life, life as composer, and his later life. The information that they learn will help them when it is time to create their PowerPoint presentation. Once we have been through the entire museum, your child will be working with a partner to create a presentation. They will use the information that they gathered on their worksheet to put together about 5-6 slides about Bach's life. Also, I hope we will get to listen to many of Bach's phenomenal compositions. We will also have the opportunity to see the famous Bach monument, which is near the museum. I can't wait for this fantastic learning experience! I know we are all going to learn so many new things today!
-Miss Potter and Miss Lockcuff
No comments:
Post a Comment